“The X Factor Philippines,” which will air in the second quarter of 2012, is a singing-reality search open to Filipinos, aged 13 and above, who may audition as solo, duet, or group.
KC will be joined by four other judges or mentors in the program. Apart from the show, KC said she is also set to do a drama series, a movie, and join ASAP.
She said it is difficult to resist opportunities that come her way and looks forward to her new projects. “I will end this year with a happy heart and start my year with a happy heart.
For those that want to audition here are some things that you need to remember.
Auditions for The X Factor Philippines are now open!
REMINDERS (for the CONTESTANTS):
* The X Factor is a singing competition
* Contestant/s may be solo, duo, trio, groups
* Contestants must be 13 years old and above (please bring photocopy of birth certificate)
* Contestants below 13 years old must bring along parents or guardians
* Bring minus one CDs, no other musical instruments required
To audition online:
1.Create a short video of yourself or your group showcasing your singing talent.
2.Download and fill up the Audition Information Sheet and Waiver Release Sheet if participant is below 18 years of age.
3.Send your filled-up Information Sheet and Audition Video in a single email to email@example.com.
1. Any video file format is accepted.
2. Limit the video file size to 9mb.
Only chosen audition entries will be contacted by X Factor Philippines.